Planning (1948 Act came into force) is about future development and use of land. Constructing new buildings, developing the use of land, accessibility and appearance, and other changes in the way land is used are essential to help economies grow to meet the needs for homes, jobs, shops, leisure and mobility.
- Planning applications
- Building warrants
- Strategic planning
- Masterplanning and afteruse
- Site selection, appraisal and promotion
- Policy reviews
- Darnhall Mains Partnership
- R. P. Cowe & Co.
- Anglo Caledonian Development Ltd.
- Caledonian Heritage Homes Ltd.
- D. Renton & Sons (Alnwick) Ltd.
- Kingsmuir Estate
- N.B. Clark
- Drumcarrow Developments Ltd.
- Cosgrove, O'Reilly, Tierney Partnership