The UK is rich in all types of minerals, which are an important national resource and can only be worked where they are found. The Nation's prosperity is met by meeting industry's need for raw materials, creating employment opportunities, often in remote rural areas, and assisting the balance of payments through exports and import substitutes.
- Minerals and waste management
- Environmental impact assessments
- Site evaluation & feasibility
- Quarry, surface mine & spoil tip recovery design
- Restoration of surface mines, closed colliery sites/spoil tips & quarries
- Lease and option agreements
- Royalty and wayleave payments
- IPPC Permits
- Desk Studies
- Annual reviews
- Monitoring mineral and landfill permissions
- Minerals valuations
- Swarland Brick Co. Ltd.
- Garriock Bros. Ltd.
- Alex Brewster and Sons Partnership
- Kinegar Quarries Limited
- Causewaybank Quarries Limited
- Collier Haulage Limited
- John Gunn & Sons Limited
- Wimpey UK Ltd.
- Skateraw Partnership
- D. J. Purvis Custom Plant